We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
1. Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
2. Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
3. Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend.
4. Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up Reality Checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account.
5. Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
6. Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
7. Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
8. Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.