Whilst the vast majority of our customers enjoy gambling in a safe and responsible manner, for a small number of people gambling can have a harmful impact.
Answering the self-assessment below will help you consider whether you have a problem:
1. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
2. When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
3. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
4. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
6. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
7. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
8. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a gambling problem. If you have answered ‘yes’ we recommend that you speak to someone about your answers, Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
We also recommend that you consider Self-Exclusion.